Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day Cast


Stammer to dramatically read,Poetic verse inscribed on my insides,Written on the parts the forever lasting parts within,Impossible energy!

Memory glands blind to self existence,Chronicle of self awakening to moral awareness,Compassion is comfort cursed with apathetic neglect.

Ground work done in a stair,Bleeding amputee eyes stream tears as blood flows on concrete covering left over land mine bare feet,Compassion!

Revisit awareness,Social conformity to peer pressure normality bought into far too long,Rise to virtue & persevere with courage for equality

Rewind today to play back & reverse my selfish interactions,Don't wait up for me darling,I'll never show,Back to the future I must always go

A fan of my own life,I pretend,Not even the mirror notices me,Nor does my shadow dare reflect me honestly not even touching my bullied body.

Already realised I've lost my mind,Why not lose a lonely eyes grand exposure of time,Significant other broken ticked for my ill experience.

Redefine my fragile self system requirements to remain alive,Neglected bliss elements construct an internal depressive dream scape realm.

Body for crows,Mirror reflection sin,Shadow's take echo of life,Human unordinary condition,Staring at my anorexic image sighing in despair

Painted human shell,Exterior-skeletal anorexic angel of guilt,Omen of my desire,Porcelain dove bleeding hymns,Describing my dead appetite!

Ethereal dampened magical smile,Polariod stop motion heart pounding aloud,Fenced in by silent petri cell compliance,Forsake my wrists again.

Captive of an automated social civilized compliance dream,Debt our resigned economic manifesto,Rein in my self imbued mental prison life...

0 comments :