Sunday, August 5, 2012

Smooth Ending



Put a smooth edge end to a selfish self,Only regret is the slow wound finishing move,Combo breaker of life's debt indoctrinated folds...

Seek the illusion of strong flesh,Teenage immortal profit landscape of greed,Manifesto of wealth over the world's over anything else,Sadly.

One foot toe kept inside,Rest of me is lost in reverent darkness,Solitude of my so called human condition life,Can't roam society any more.

Paralysed by chains,Bleeding myself accidently dry,See the fear intoxicate your eyes,Romance isn't dead like chivalry,At least not in me...!

Persuasive charm revealed from behind blue eyes with a sparkly & hints of a smile,A wink lets you know,You're so in...Heart worship is love!

On my death bed of tomorrow I'll sing you a sweet withered serenade,Dying soul hymn,Breathing the words makes me feel a knight,Much younger!

God share the air you breath,Heaven's whispers over my death bed,Hostile room Maker to me pleasantries,I suppose it's over,I can't go back.

Chasing my dreams with a spear,Unto the sun I launch my harpoon,No seals, orchids or dolphin die by my lance,I seek the sunshine&inner peace

Praying as I foam at the mouth,Broken back under a harvest moon do I leave this place,Luca trigger my chrono micro time dial death calamity!



Self appointed ambassador of a truth disease,Intoxicating serum uploads clarity,Subconscious stir amidst the comfortable indoctrinated decay




0 comments :