Friday, October 10, 2008

I, the Condemned

I am the condemned
Embraced in acceptance by none
My family desires my last breath
The claim of love upon me
Is for their broken memories
Of who I've never been

To become conformity
And never again be whole
Or deny my past emotional attachments
And possibly break my own soul
No one will never again call my name
Or ever find my handsome soul
Maybe once more just to call me a whore-able human
Fucked in the head, hope I'm dying on some bed

By my family condemned
I am thier evil in the closet
Too close to in total flames
To embrace a self conformist suicide end
If they only knew
Or had interest in me
They'd rather throw my whole life away
Pictures and memories into the trash
Just like my condemned soul to decay

I am the condemned
Too enthralled with dreams
To embrace a medicated suicide end
A destiny in place should I have courage to grasp
But I must hear my own muddled words
My family got me put in a phyc-ward first
And now I call my own peaceful name repeatedly
I'm finally out and conform to thier every whim

I am the condemned
I no longer have a face
Only memories set in my destiny's place
I am mentaly in pieces
Setup by my family's boughten control
Never again will I be the condemned by them
At least thats fucking over
Now I guess I'll crawl into my padded cell
Where ever my waking dreams will well
While my consciousness exists
In a fucking drugged up force fed medicated hell

0 comments :