Monday, October 6, 2008

No Reason is my Treason

The reason I remain this way
Is enable you to see the beauty in me
But the truth is sadly hard to admit
I'm really just trying to change you
Against all odds I should just let you go

I don't really love but I do truly know
I semi-despise 85% of your whole soul
But you empowered me by means of rage
To endure a future reign of myself in pain

I wish you weren't my vowed one
I could so easily pillage your faith
Deconstruction of yourself into days of the new
Built up in a realm of self pity and shame
With eyes to see how meaningless you are to me
Like the love you once claimed to believe
But couldn't live towards anyone even me

You stole my tragic love
And bread my desire for isolation
From your ever apparent lack of balance
With a false disclaimer of ignorance vowed
To obediently follow pulpit bound superiors
In the end you'll call me your greatest sin
Amongst your hatred I'm at peace within

Your every lack of reason equates to treason
I can't remember love for any sight of you
My heart is estranged vacant and gray
Our story should have ended years ago
Before this hatred reign became our tragic life flow

Forget your vows and become a selfish hero of fate
For yourself and those who beg to touch you
A dream filled destiny is your tomorrow
If you can breath through the pain of today

0 comments :