Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Wounds

I didn't recognize
The illegitimate love
Hidden deep behind your starlit eyes
Now you hold me ransom by a vow
Standing still tormented by visions
You have no desire to know who I am
To keep me yours you'd lie
Straight into the depths of my soul

This vow will be my demise
It keeps my soul and destiny apart
It binds me to a being of unbalance
Not interested in who I want to be
I find myself alone in a perilous time
My skin is bound forever to betrayal
While my spirit seeks repair



You let his hands touch your soul
His lips now know your hidden moles
I was a fool to speak loving words unto your face
Now I day dream of him calling out your name
It fucks with my harmony of mind
Hearing you scream out as he penetrates to fuck out

Tragic crime you were the villain this whole time
Fuck you and your new friend spooning behind you
Fuck your justifiable life defining moments
Fuck yourself a new seduced slave
I'm not falling into your corroding sea of your lies
Your acidic breath creeps in and I begin to weaken
The venom beacons me to cum
But I'd avoid you now forever
Even if I have to begin by betraying angels
I won't speak love unto you
I have no more interest in revolting
Against my inner self

I stand here on the edge of insanity
Viewing these images acts of seduction
Dragged through a millions miles of hell
In my mind I harbour disgrace beyond measurement
I desire a time of infinite isolation
To help recover from this mourning of my bereavement

I just want my past to be washed away
Everything you threw against me
I see you've summoned your will to betray me once again
Someday maybe I'll start to live once more
Learning from viewing this horrifying time
Over and over again in my soul's now consciouse mind

I'm falling away into the grave
And I rather like the view
Fuck myself a new revelation
As I from wounds destruct

0 comments :