Sunday, June 2, 2013

Online Impatience: Life Grows Old

 I'll be damned,

    If I accept a single viewing for ever poem sent,Imaginary heart creation maimed by silence! The sting of  being blocked from any reply via admin rights over me, I feel homeless, no bricks to build a dwelling around me... Not even those left by ancient ships in the depths, Shall I exist as one already dead, Silent...?

    Here follows the words of one insane to another whose silence overcomes a blip of the heart on the long monitor of time.

A view but silence,

    It's all right, just came knocking at the door of digital fate, used to silence by now as it's my everlasting remix of broadcast moments.

     It came to mind today whilst attempting to mend another's heart, that even if I'm neglected amidst a silent recourse to the moralist virtue life of loyalty and manners I live, it's all right because living to embrace the awkward individual I am is, rather a pleasant burden I view as a blessing.

    However a purple glittery thing of decrepit chivalry I attempt to be, reminds me of the people I left behind yet love, a tranquil heart and a smile transfix my face, if only... Loyal heroes who make mistakes were accepted in a tragic world of greed reconciling compassion to apathy in an attempt to overcome debt with an invisible minute algorithm unexplainable value.

     Sure you'll probably block, report or ban me for this spam of a poetically infused prose post, but I'm okay with that because if I never told this story, I wouldn't be me...

In earnest anticipation of,
J

0 comments :