Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Face of Fire

I hear the call,

    Affection from another realm,Empathy intoxicates my imagination,Landscape of another's view streams before my eyes,Look down to see my feet do fit their shoes,Time to linger in a differential world where I'm a visitor experiencing the human condition of someone else.

      Wolves pack hunting inside my head,A tragic forecast for an ever after never to be seen,Poetic architect of inspiration,Hope Joy or Change,The piano calls amidst thunder inside the imagination as the terror of another's tragedy is relived inside of me,I could never surrender this gift,Death taken in the middle of dreaming,Never regretted for a moment living,Through other people's intense moments in their shoes,Half way paralysed by the vacuum of sorrow that nearly collapses a black hole of mourning inside of them.

    Gate into an alien place,Inside I wilt away,Blue rose pedals litter the soul well,The place beyond hate,Where wishes meet dreams and the two become one,Though neither may ever be discovered in the waking realm.

In earnest anticipation of,
J

0 comments :