Friday, June 7, 2013

The Centre of Dreams

The Ivory Call,

     Another Friday night in the dark, No disco lights or fellow citizens of the human condition in surroundings to be seen, Only one shot at this life, Gotta make the most of taking the best shot at the centre: Of dreams. One day I'll turn back for a quick glance into the past at all the lonely nights and say 'Damn, what a great life, too bad I missed out on that one thing...' Other than surrendering to the will of destiny's enthralling dreams, it was social interaction I couldn't afford time for, thus love evaded the mark of my heart.

      Medals are for civil heroes, All I want is acceptance the basic foundation of love, I'll destroy the mantle of terror brought over our earth by greed with darkness, Words written never seen. With every character out a weight is lifted off my wrist, Where I were my heart. Then I recall the times & this short timeline, If I die tonight... Remember my plague of coughing up reckless words.

     Hang the youth, Manipulate the future, Lock away the past, Sell our children, Sedate our dreams, Fight for greed, Adore lethargic ignorance, Fly to apathy, Murder off love, Deny all virtue... And so on until all destiny is as one, We're become drones... Who serve.

In earnest anticipation of,
J

0 comments :