Friday, June 21, 2013

Twilight's Moniker

Rules of Force,

      Ring of a stormscape land alive with fire half opened apocalypse seismic activity breaking point of the heart at my hands, This is my dread-thought, Deviant in denial of grievous blunt word force trauma to the constellation of beauty that once ruled in abundance over every portion of the universe that was me.

    Emotional sail upheld amidst the stars were once we travelled in the everlasting dark, Two lights intertwined at twilight's core, The inner most fire churning at the others sight deep inside the soul, No one ever wrote love like the one we know...

     I have witnessed a myriad of satellite men fall to ash when beauty's masquerade falters into truth from both sides, Star gazing for my dancing satellite, Seven lions from the dawn of time darks the sun each night as I bare witness to eternity in a single breath held inept to exhale by her beauty.

In earnest anticipation of,

   

0 comments :