Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Again!

What is this violence around me
Will it ever really end
Will we ever know a day of peace before the end
Will he, the grand fiend win another individual battle again

The piano breaths calm into the air
Guitar are my armies, striving with strings for joy
A smile on the face of a youth defends
My beliefs that the correlation of truth and voice
Can bring you all to life, as seek live again

Tiny heart beats in our drums
A bass stampede of peaceful feet, forcefully seeking life
Or a freedom beyond this life, a blessed reunion of redemption
Their collaboration, brings forth the only question
Can we bring you to seek, to love life again

What is this violence around me
Can we bring it to an end
Will that fetus breath with rights before it ends
Whose life by force you take in darkness tonight
Could we all know peace before we end
I'd gladly give my life, to die by sword
Or sentenced by pen to death, to allow you all....
To breath it in, and see peace, if ever, as once again!

What are your words for
My hope, to bring freedom in fairness
Possible peace in harmony for all, only once, one day... if ever,
Again!

0 comments :