Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Protest Censored

You can't close the doors
Shut your curtains
In reality or your mind
I'll still be there, waiting
You cannot hide from my protests
I won't give in until I die
But I know the reasons
Why you want me censored

I close the gap of time
Forcing a choice
That for so long you denied

I'll find a way, into your heart
Give you a purpose, a reason
So you will stand call
When no one will be there

No more fools pride remains
Only devotion to die for one and all
I'll find that way!
Give you a reason, to stand upright
For all the children of our time

I'll find a way, into your heart
Give you a purpose, a reason
So you will stand call
When no one can be there

Don't cry that your all alone
Your stronger than my
The choice is upon you
Break your own cycle
Breath it in

0 comments :