Friday, August 8, 2008

Mind of Immortals

Stopping my mind.... Don't begin try
my words could last forever
I could be on earth immortal
Engraved into a piece of parchment
Existing as empowerment in truth for all time

You know we can't stay the same forever
Only impressions of imaginative memories held will linger
I know I must reroute to remain here
Embrace the freedom of an unforeseen tomorrow

Indecision your intellectual stomping ground
Your 'so called life' won't fix itself
(we run from and into myself)
Like those blinded by hate, who cannot see
All else is nothing, embrace my scripture
We are all worth waking for!
(Find the truth)
(I'm not a liar)

Say your fighting to have each day to hold
(Only you determine)
Sing for all people!!! Who are worth something
(You cannot determine)
Pray for ways to enrage your own soul
(Grasp with energies at grace to hold)

You see the news, another got whipped today
Genocide or holocaust its another world, far away
(breaths the lie you embrace)
Shut up, if heavens (or our imbued fucking fairness!)
is true were all worth something
Read a paper proclaims "I'm a liar" believe it! (it gives you comfort)
Don't adjust your intellect to find truth or understand what your told to believe in

Say your fighting to have each day to hold
(Only you determine)
Sing for all people!!! Who are worth everything you are
(You cannot determine)
Pray for ways to reanimate and remake yourself
(Grasp with energies at grace to hold)

I know the scripture your taught breaths comfortability
I believed as you do up until one momentous day
When I saw the truth in all the lives around me,
When I realized the labels you believe in pave the way
For hatred from ignorance of knowing the simple answers,
To questions that dry up and plague our religion today
How can you ignore the truth about this world completely
For what I'm speaking your going to hate me
I desire to breach your intellectually despairing property

0 comments :