Thursday, August 21, 2008

Modified Truth

Eternal truth-off-set broken from motion, no stopping time for silence
Amassing idle processes and ignorant banter in constant commotion thrive
Remember that wrapping yourself in truth you established is the only relief
Its like that line you always quoted that, 'death is the only one that deserves you'
Some day I won't wake I'll just shiver in the darkness of the oblivion afterlife
But we both know thats not true, we are justified by a common faith
That something called love can be given to everyone, and that fairness is true
Come now embrace my reality that equality (or the label of love) between us
Is indeed exactly what all Gods intended

You made me want to tear all life apart
Because I didn't think anything could rescue me
As I stood on the edge the fear didn't stop me from the falling
It was the insight that I could modify the lies you swore to me were reality
And thus by myself be set free, to decipher life or nothing in this world at all
Its the truth that we can find in the vengeful deceit,
That by our will's energy we could save ourselves

Its not necessary for God to decipher accurate reality to me
Or shows up to comfort, He can let us exist as human beings
Finding ourselves in the fallen integrity of our broken world
And those who hate us all, how do we rebel back against such aversion
Tolerance for sufferings based on the horror bombs one made
Nothing but fairness or love can give relief its the solution to redeem us
To each other not just to a God who might have been dishonorably crucified

Eternal eclipse in motion, stopping time to silence
Idle processes and ignorant banter in constant commotion
Remember that wrapping yourself in truth you establish is the only relief
Its like that line you always quoted that 'death is the only one that deserves you'
Some day I won't wake I'll just shiver in the darkness of the oblivion afterlife
But we both know thats not true, we are justified by a common faith
That something called love or maybe respect can be given to everyone
Come now embrace my reality that fairness between
Is indeed exactly what all Gods intended

Yet another one after the dozens you set off
No Jihad God will rescue you into a perfect virgin eternity
I hope they rape your soul until you realize the lies you believed
Were the truth of a loving Islam modified to bestow grief, even so I can forgive
Its not souly your fault you were hopnotized and blinded to the core
I only wished you hadn't blown up and ended life in the tragic story of suicide death
I know you were lonely, but you believed their of lies, a version truth modified to spread hate
And like a girl dressed for an epic first date you ran into the cafe and ended that all
Nothing on earth deserves such a death not them or you
Oh well /sigh such things occur when the truth for an objective is modified

Imbued us all with the question, but if we never ask the 'why'
We'll go on following blindly the truth modified which is the grandest of unholy lies
What are these armies coming in droves and waves of destructiveness
Men lacking empathy or love for anything truly shameless in killing
To achieve their own ends no life has meaning accept for their purpose of death
As we are all just trying to live, to go on after that last tragedy
Don't get me wrong, even the western peoples can be the same
Walking slowly mundane through a comfortable life to no legendary love lead end
Hoping You won't allow it again, allowing us space to breath
Pleading to see the finish line ahead, or knowing its our time to go

0 comments :