Thursday, August 7, 2008

Introduced

I saw your beauty again while standing there
Listening to you betray me with someone else

Could I see your beauty again
Knowing you've touched another one
Will you lead my heart in circles
As you come home in the middle of night
I lie awake for hours, trying to convince myself...

I can your beauty again while standing there
Watching you betray me with someone else

Who is this man I'm now speaking to
Are you trying to introduce him
Lets go ahead, and get this over with
I'm not scared, so I won't run away

I couldn't see your beauty again knowing your out yet again
Dying here while you betray me with someone else

Theres no need to introduce him
I see the vile poisonous smile as he meanders my way
So your the pillar of evil, the vigilant one
You defiled her beauty for the sake of fucking
I won't ruin your amusing game or chase after her in circuits
You can have her infected heart, resume your sessions of amusement
I'll go on distributing myself over to the progression of lies
People's versions of innocent fuckings, called 'fun'!

I can't see your beauty knowing you've broken our vows of 'one'
Stole my wish leaving me here dying slowly while you betray me

Don't touch my hands as I turn to walk away
I told you don't introduce him, I wasn't afraid to tell you both
'Someday you'll regret these romps of recreation'
I didn't foresee you betray me, now our life is come undone
Welcome to the future you crafted,from your present adaptations
The lies of your explicit entertainment, you labelled 'fun'!

I can't see the worlds beauty knowing it broke the soul in me
Leave me here, dying oh so slowly while watching the earth steal
The last drops of my personal wish, from my energy!

0 comments :