Sunday, August 3, 2008

More

Running circles behind angels
They look, like I want to
I can't see how their eyes do
No one can save me, grant me new life
Or break my past betrayals away
I want to feel, to be like..... More

But I know my core broke away
Tonight, when I learned about true hate
My mind watched as he touched you
I breathed, but then I died, I stopped
My tears began to dry up
I won't ever be any...... More

To say what I would no longer do
I'd fall down stairs, to break my life away
Tonight, into oblivion, would I be..... More
I'd rather blow my mind's lights out
Than to imagine my life with the design
The reality of my new fate, you breathed on me
I think I'll breath, and then just stop
Watch me, my skin and bones dry up
No more tears to wipe up
I'm amidst the end, I can't be, any.... More

0 comments :