Wednesday, December 8, 2010

As Angels Sing: of Bliss

Angelic voice of conscience
She sings me to sleep
Return me each night to you
For when the sun sets
Dreams separate what is apart
Revert the broken to whole
Send soldiers peacefully home

As angels sing of bliss
I raise my middle finger
To salute the falsehoods
Of humanities selfishness

Now one winged angels sing
Took a bullet for our selfish dreams
I salute their perseverance exchanged for bliss
With my middle finger raised to God
Who lets our greed continue ever on
Fuck the falsehoods free will
The monetary of society owns us all
I'd rather see us

Then I wake to hear
A sound I cannot bear
The angels songs of bliss
I raise my middle finger
To salute the falsehoods
Of humanities selfishness

In the end at my last breath
She sends me peacefully home
Then I shall wake as if from a lullaby
To a throne of judgement I gladly turn my eyes
I await the day I die waking from this dream
Of which it is my one wish to escape

0 comments :