Monday, December 27, 2010

Flame Frozen Sand

Behind the frozen once inflamed sands
Above shoulders that bare colour imbued images
Not of a Deity but of a beautiful place to be
Eyes breathe oxygen in the waking dream
Hope stirs in the recesses of the mind
I am the villain hope will never reach

Behind eyes of abandon
Lies anguish amidst mercy
Yet I cannot rescue the princes
Take a deep breath before I move on
Moving into a distance never in range
Away from the self created prison

Sadly your not my struggle
I am but a tumor upon this world
And yet I live, breath and feel
With every moment I turn and say goodbye
What war awaits my un-numbed inner eye

Behind eyes of searching
Lies anguish seeking mercy
Yet I cannot rescue any princes
Take a deep breath before I die
Moving into a distance called the grave
A self dug trench my own six foot prison

0 comments :