Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Trinity of a Broken Heart's Love

Please don't regain what's lost
It's pride left so long behind you
Heavy is the crown and its cost
Which takes you ten shores from truth

Emotions can't guide the soul
Only the weakest portion the heart
Which has trouble letting go
It leads the mind from being still
To a constant state of afraid

If I let pride destroy you
Let you fall off your high horse
Would you reach out without regret
To find my hand reaching through the pain
Never letting go never saying this is what you get
Always by your side and never in hiding
Close your eyes and it'll all be okay
Don't let the taste of real life scare you
Through the wounds your future lies
I'll always be silent still and searching
Only in death shall I walk away

Fear was my only present
A lovers grand achievement
For which I so often apologize
To evade the opinions of evil doers
Yet I walked right in front of the tribunal
Judged with vile half truths and presumptions

Embrace the soul shift
The mind follows so quick
How wise and so very clever
Instill the emotion behind the reason
Think of who I am and who you are
The damage you caused to us all
Was it worth the fame you accomplished

I was right there until you sold me
Auctioned me off without regret
That's not what your mouth from heart spoke
But it's what your soul and mind said
An un-united universal trinity
Of the two controlled by one
Too much internal damage
My heart mind and soul
Was this worth it all

0 comments :