Sunday, December 5, 2010

I and the World, Without Shame

I, The Without

What have I done
Where did I want to go
Of my life what would you speak
All my crimes I shan't deny em
They are the shame
That shaped me

Without shame
It would be a world without consequence
Shame is the evil virtue
Killed off like the inner eye
Imagination murdered
Alas such a great travesty

What have we done
Where was our aim to go
We took so many lives
Yet of them no one speaks
Black and white printed lies
Cover up and kill off the shame
Only pride mixed in the monetary
Shape the corporate we

Without shame
A world without consequence
Shame is the evil virtue
Killed off like the inner eye
Imagination murdered
Alas such a great travesty

What a plan I was shaped
Wrought from a womb
Some wombs are planned out tombs
Because of a lie that shame is dead
That dropping a bomb on civilians for war's sake
Won't haunt you like a pill until the end of your days
Either way children died on that shameless day
Humility like shame and silence are dead
The monetary like greed and lust
Shape now our dying earth

What have I done where am I to go
I knew the action's shame
I knew the hurt tomorrow would bring
And yet I refused to deny it
A world with inner consequences
Shame is an painful virtue

Begin to harbour humility
The creation of society's treason
Independence is silence and thought
Let us be defined by our few moments
The shaping of the real
With our imaginations
Upon our dying earth

0 comments :