Friday, May 31, 2013

The Honesty Algorithm

Moths from Dust,

     I am nothing. All the poetically infused prose comes from the core of something beyond the little man at the keyboard, oft described as Bruce Banner whose personality is as intense as the Hulk, though I never quite can manifest this broken form as a menacing green AWESOME! I'm but a kingdom of dreams.

     When the door closes and the music begins, I let my morals, wishes and rage kick in. Whoever I am outside in the world, existing at work or amidst people, that shell peals away and my ghost is revealed. Crows I employ for murder via methodical dialogue come forth without beckoning. It is as if I am become a corpse and the words must flee the grave as it is sealed by dust.

    Who can say when your next tomorrow is the end, no one can... So live not for a decrepit greed poisoned carpe diem, where dreams like compassion are overtaken by lethargy. Survive in the awareness of each moment to live the morality you once contrived to complete by merely living, long ago you recall instances where mistreatment left you feeling unequal, thus began the birth of virtue in the realization of fairness. Sure it's all decrepit, no one can show you how to survive this way as the seconds pass, adapt and learn, forgive but don't forget, for equality stand.

    I can't tell you anything. Surely you've realized this to be true, I'm but a vacant lonely corpse existing on accident after its expiry date on this wondrous earth. Renew your hopes and dreams each day. Never let them go, like love. Perseverance builds character, so does suffering, choose wisely how you drown.

In earnest anticipation of,
Juton

0 comments :