Thursday, July 4, 2013

Arkasai - The Awakening Feat VoT - Once Was David 3.0

Podcast Audio:

http://www.spreaker.com/user/juton/arkasia_the_awakening_feat_vot


Let go my soul
Split empty womb
C-Section out the dead
No clocked time of death
Just a sequence of violence
Subjected upon life forms
Would be earth residence
Children of the tomb

Once was David
Memory of conscience
Each night chills my spine
Babe whose hand I never held
Let go my soul at long last tonight
End the archer's nightmares
Release the final arrow
A trophy of loss
My ancient...
Choice

Sit up
And pray in bed
Lost achievements
Never once appreciated
Once was David my cancer
A sworn enemy that day
Fate parasite symbiote
Couldn't wish

Once was David
Neglected conscience
Each night chills my spine
Memory I shoot up to forget
Child whose hand I never held
Let go my soul in dreams tonight
End the selfish nightmares
Release me from visions
Smiles I never saw
A trophy of loss
My ancient...
Choice

Sit up & beg
In a bed of prayer
Journal of an epidemic
Parasite culture of apathy
We give up before trying
So this is it... What we
What we call 'our best'
What a f*cking joke
Put us up to no test
We'd never pass
Life we've...
Surrendered
Tis true

Now I beg
For a smile
In the mirrors I...
I'm holding you alive
Swaddling babe in black
Obsidian being of fate
Sorry I un-chose life
See you some day
Possibly from hell
Where I'll reside
Beside Alice
In chains

Once was David
Memory of the heart
Each day chills my spine
One night's peace of mind
Release the hand I never held
Let go my soul at long last I beg
Trade the archer's nightmares
Walk the earth forever blind
Release the arrow of fate
Trophy of forgiveness
My ancient... Choice
A moment's regret

I'm praying for time
Dedicated to new  life
Lovely metal gear sibling
Young sister medicine saved
The same science that ended you
Throttled neck in my womb
Humble servant mother
I dream to become
For her tonight
Let me survive
I plead...

Once was life
Once was David
Smile in the mirror
Hold my hand in dreams
Walk in green fields of life
Cool air extinguishes our pain
As we walk hand in hand
Neither one letting go
We'd be dreary fools
To let this wish fade

Heaven sent apology
Accepted amidst undertow
Sent in hopes for a happy home
Healthy atmosphere for a sister
Torrent of conscience finalized
Took too long to come to life
Baby I know your forever
In heaven well & alive
Soul of my loving son
Forgiving beside...
The Red Right Hand
Of Eternal Stars
Name the Saviour

0 comments :