Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tweet Poems 17th


Dear God, Tomorrow I might die, So tonight I write to she who waits...

Diagnosed with Parselmouth,Forked double edged tongue of truth divides hatred & lies from left to right,Opening filtered wounds for healing

Open remaining fallen off wing of a redemption angel on her road up from hell's liberated consciousness of a grace awareness for all souls!

Knowledge of the forever heart moulded dread thought,Knowing I'm forever lost,A strange comfort abides grace at bay from mercy over me...

Hope is stalling against the forever spirit guidance of fear,Cusp of shining through the black clouds of faith,There's no reverie for self.

A digital despair written in morse code from dangling toes below a noose at the end of a hard fought lover's romantic day,Message;I love you

Beautiful soul bruises,Elusive overcoming perseverance characteristic,

Solitude,What scares me the most,My strange inner riddle's secret hasn't made an attempt to stall the soaking in of fear at all,Lost amongst

Harmony of inner discord on parade after the puppeteer's string break of freedom waylaid by a strange moral colour,Ochre is the fire within!


0 comments :