Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tweets 25th




Dear God, Tomorrow I might die, So tonight I write to she who waits...

Dearest Death


Load up all gods, an event funeral pyre I missed to smoke a last cigarette,

Flames of the unknown haunt my desires,A description of love's dual body intertwining,Loneliness echoes the storm inside,Price of a voice.

Strangely dim notion flow,Always thinking of an end amidst time,Carnivore of mine,Swallowing destiny,Killing the star inside,I would flee...

Cloud generator of an every day rain up to ninety percent participation of falling tears of angels forecast for #Glasgow,Home of hope.

Time,Unusually funny weapon of time,Pushing dreams further away from arriving today,Echoing the tone of our sold off moments of this life...

Son of the centre,Creat'n on behalf of history's youth,Terrorists of a former mentor,The mad hatter of greed,Within their own selfish hearts

0 comments :