Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Unknown Imagination

Holocaust point of origin on earth,

     Gas chamber swollen puddle of sunken eyes,Living skeletal husks piled as corpses... I should never remember where the void on hell's black earth this eulogy of lost life came from!

     I don't know where the poetic vision comes from, I haven't scene the images in film scores heard behind my lidless inner eye whose pressure to give in to the absolute dark is penetrating ever slowly the heart. It seems better not to ask, not to memorize the images nor the poems written about such violent dreams.

     Belief carries my hope for others, Knowledge of the resounding quest line child of Fate born of the Spirit of God, Yet I have not known the beautiful madness of the dim lit overture hypnosis of music to 'feel Christ.' The more I witness his citizens the more I want to be less like them and more like myself. I could never fathom the Destiny gift the All Mother gave unto me, An empathetic scene of darkness imagination.

    That's why the interpretation's so misunderstood, The words are from my hands but born not of me, Scribed from the core of compassion, Empathy with others who suffer through travesty, Their dreams to fate and all hope lost to an inspired vision of decrepit momentary blind passion, Death to lust!

     I'd rather stand in the grey twilight awaiting heaven of hell for the way I've lived beside fallen angels, Immortality's advent wingless children living eternally for atonement than those who suffer their family unto domestic to verbal toxic ignorance imbued prejudice within the evil chalk outline pentagram walls of their own home.

     Yes, this is my affliction, surviving every moment with the awareness of sorrow's execution of hope's impending chance to find the only treasure that on heaven or earth mattered; Love.

In earnest anticipation of,
VoT

http://www.spreaker.com/user/juton/obsidia_andriod_feat_vot

0 comments :