Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tweet Poems 21st

Discarded

 I couldn't come up with anything else, and I am inadvertently intense due to equality as a conviction and the chivalry gained in my youth that I never, no halo... But.

There is a hole in the earth and poetically I'm trying to fill it.

My mother used to say I know you better than yourself, she still believes that to this day, even if she can't fathom why her eldest would wear a dress, paint his nails and put manhood to the test.

Parents always say that we're accepted,
They always said I was accepted,  as long as I wasn't gay, no teen should witness love this way, that love has permission to act this way,

Pick a point in the universe,I dare not render tomorrow with doubts that fill today,Yesterday is a comet naught to catch,Live in the present

May patience be short of breath against the night trade where dreams are sold off for comforts buzz rebirth,Will our potential die this time

Despite an ever present risk of repulsion,I write,Nodding at the mirror's overture of silence,Decompress the sombre atmosphere for absolutes

Ring of a storm-scape,Land alive with ember fire,Dying in an emotion apocalypse,Seismic activity pinned down the breaking point of the heart


0 comments :