Monday, July 8, 2013

Chronodyne Rift: Eternity in Time

Dear All Mother,

     Whatever Theology is true, Wrap me up in a character of living to breathe virtue strapped to my ever presence with an honesty I couldn't abide to part with as I attempt a fight to inspire the future within these pages of poetry written out from surviving the apathy of pain. Haunt to calm me, I pray.

     A thousand silent harlots watch over the storm by night, One winged angels embracing to support one another on their redemption up from the well of hate in hell road to no one knows but it could be heaven...

    Paradox of apologetics stance of free will in unison stammering of feet beside the straight and narrow striding beside the impending Truth, source of the universe...!

In earnest anticipation of,
VoT

0 comments :