Monday, July 22, 2013

Tweets 22nd


If you ever

If you've ever been in love, you'll understand what I'm about to say, if you haven't them take notes for I shall never again be able to configure this constellation of words this way again.

Solitude after inspiration Is worth the heartache,Every ounce of effort blood droplet of sweat & hopeful tears shed,She is worth it:Absolute

If I ever...Raised a hand even to the stars that back lit her shadow,I'd have to end myself,Suicide just cause right of the domestic abuser!

Her favourite moment was reopening my hear and like A secret Santa she was presented with a gift I didn't even know still existed, love... She is worth it.

Because of love I'd never look and certainly never touch, I've got an angel at home sitting on the throne of my year, she is worth it.

Never have to explain the trauma of bruises as an epic fall down the stairs instead of the abusive truth leads the headline of police truth

I have witnessed a myriad of satellite lonesome astronaut men fall to ash when beauty's love masquerade falters into truth from both sides.

Star gazing for my dancing satellite,Seven lions rendered the tree of life inept when the sky fall began,Twilight shadows angelic tears.

Follow the world,If it meant an opportunity to inspire but a meagre moment in another person's state in this human condition life sentence!

Fear,Life's ultimate weapon,Stepping out against selfish seconds of a manifest destiny taken on by Carpe Diem's greedy throttling of dreams!

 All I ever wanted, A shot at the centre of your heart with an arrow labelled 'my whole life for this moment,'Survived the impact of abandon

0 comments :