Saturday, May 11, 2013

31 Seconds to Doom, Leave an Imprint

Anxious to End,

    Don't care about recognition or achievements, I leave behind a digital imprint of everything I've ever written in hopes that someone might find and be inspired to inspire hope as these malfunctioned words of mine reflect the failure of my heart.

    Some may want glory or fame for their various endeavours, I desire only enough monetary funds to exist another day, then I might write another phrase that might impact a life I won't ever meet face to face. Destiny has outlined my course in number of days, I must spawn the fiction & poetry that I can within every waking breath. Until I pass out or lay still as one dead.

In earnest anticipation of,
Juton

Ps. Daily Fixtion will soon find its way onto Twitter! Stay tuned for short stories amidst the thousands of poetic tweets!

0 comments :