Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I'd Go Blind...

The Course of Peace,

      Burn my eyes, Pluck out these thoughts from my decrepit mind, Hold my dying hand as the cancer swells within this heart of mine, I'd go blind to see you smile from the soul once again, Sad state of a fool's last wish



     I don't care about being accepted. Being cool or of value isn't on my mind. The corroding heart within lingers in cancer's eyes, A timeline granted that isn't mine, Dying out as a candle succumb prey to a breathe's wish, I survived long past my last date to expire.

    Fooled the deck,Placid human skin faint as wool over her eyes, Destiny's arrow reclaimed a finality curse over the last breath of my life, I walk as one accepting their termination point, Judgement comes and no one shall ever hold my hand as I fade out: Deserving ever painful gurney twinge of my half alive corpse as it clings to life, Burn me alive before I... A eulogy request self harm land mine.

     Asked God for help, No assistance for my self but for the soul of mankind, Peace of mind attributed to an equality scene I shall never see for the epidemic of wounds stole my sight. Knife to liquid iris f(r)iendship happened long ago, Couldn't bare witness to the tragedy of children sold into sexual trades to be trafficked across this dying world anymore, Even in blindness I'm afraid to close my eyes, Vivid imagination seas of humanity's crimes, Socially acceptable torrent of profit over lives, I swear to any god must die!

    The pain of living, Sedate my spine, Don't care if I can't walk or speak, This foolish poetic attempt to change human life is meaningless!

In earnest anticipation of,
VoT, Juton

0 comments :