Thursday, May 30, 2013

Swimming in Space

I began once,

    As a child I began to swim,Sadly it was in my own grave,Where the ocean is throttled,Chocked in a noose never mentioned in the riddles of eternity, Drowning in the bottle neck amidst tides of an endless sea,This solitary stream is where the seven oceans choke,I become naught.

     Some men dream of leaving behind their lives in echoes,Remembered by their endeavours,I long only for the next level of solitary confinement! In this world there was living,Loneliness was a tide that shaped my fate while God moulded from clay before time the rest of mankind,I wasn't meant to survive the breathing from dust change... Death was my birth passage right...I somehow ignored it's texture of destiny.

In earnest anticipation of,
Hell

0 comments :