Saturday, May 25, 2013

Piano Final Call

In earnest anticipation of,

      Power; The means to change scars on the soul to hope, This is the dream of one who is dying alone, Wish I could see the contortion of a formidable smile in the moments you remember who I am, Don't fight the warriors streaming down your face as tears, Part of the dream never meant to be, Existed too long in ethereal shadows of reality.

      When you see me in memories dancing in a spotlight amidst darkness, Live as one who can taste hope, An exchange solitude can steal away, So surrender your heart to friendship no matter if your heart ever be broken, Character is the stuff of legend, So suffer in sorrow with smiles, As if it were a mere movie, Then you'll understand why... I died so early.

      Achievement:Invisiblity,The world wasn't meant for who I am,Don't fight the tears of truth,I was simply a movie played out in real life, A phantasm of hell bound for heaven, Reassembled my fate upon this earth, How beautiful the tragedy of my birth, I should have been another soul, Lovely in living, A plan that I've stolen, An obsidian angel, This is the mirror's truth of who I am.

...

0 comments :