Sunday, May 5, 2013

An Altered Deviant Boyfriend's Violent Course


Dear Ass-Hole Boyfriend,

     I'm glad we met,Though you'll despise me in the future,A drunk tank future where you awaken,I couldn't fathom the invention of sorry being plausible in our two minute adventure interaction in the human condition,It's truly sad that hatred intoxicates your machine life.

    Now you're being carted away for public disturbance,Yelling at me...After screaming at even higher volumes at your supposed beloved partner,If you won't fight for her heart,I'll show her chivalry,I stood in  your face as venom seethed from your piggish lips,I pulled out my phone and you congratulated me in mocking jest that I might use said device...

    Too bad for you I'm just as much an ass-hole as you,Save I'm a counter culture anti-hero living on behalf of nearly dead wishes,Dreams are not all so easily surrendered unto death,So remember as you wake in a cell,There is no fog that you might wipe away from your eyes that might reveal a bridge to forgiveness.

     That was my adventure betwixt destination and home tonight.

In earnest anticipation of,
Juton



0 comments :