Sunday, May 19, 2013

Laid Low

How I Despise Racism,

     Yet I find myself often mingling about telling someone off in a fashion unbecoming of equality. Not for the sake of racial tension, hatred, inequality or slander but in that moment the individual is acting lower than the common place slur. Thus to call them such a vile name is placing them, in my mind alone, on a totem pole so low that in my heart I have disconnected value or compassion from them.

     There is no certain instance that I will point out for this. One must first learn to render themselves in control of their thoughts to adapt such a complex thought structure to awareness. For often in the distant past did I find myself thinking racial stereo types and slander that was not spawned from my brain. It came and comes to us all through the propaganda of the media in most all its nasty half truth forms.

    Be cautious of self, be aware and be valiant.

Low nameless clouds of beauty, Brought on by napalm's flames wherein children are dying, White ignorant hick friendly fire trigger happy hill billy, Racism hate isn't in a moment of rage encouraged by a deadly promise, Sadly this is the tragedy of human history: We endlessly repeat for a poison named greed.

In earnest...
VoT

0 comments :