Friday, May 10, 2013

Oh Bride, Await My... Death



Dear God, Tomorrow I might die, So tonight I write to she who waits...

Dearest Death


                   Broken timeline settings gone numb from a distant future now holding out on our viral statement of being,We're content to relive the past;Only a dozen times worse,Asexual spiral of lethargy has descended up our hearts.

This is the human condition norm;Seize the moment for yourself before it becomes a corpse,Bride of our dying world's father time to discover a way to do cure the epidemic of greed,Roll the di on the method of anarchy,Contortionist of our narrow point of comfortable existence,No need to persuade,Alter our perception with media and education,Until we believe fiction to be facts.

A crying shame this perpetual declining tournaquet vermilion stained system,Universe condition of eternal pain,Historical logic context of a wishful blind inner eye to the sorrow humanity's greed endlessly carries out.

Bite my lip,Crimson wakes the soul,Remedy for lethargy coursing through the merit less veins throbbing just to piss as if every tinkle was a mile ran,As if  helped to avoid hell,Such a wicked heart should never wake to the liberty of caring,For it would merely self destruct...

Dead;At long last,No more skin prison,The epidermis could adapt to human prejudice,Much less what was born within,Sad hatred state we people won't believe I was born this way... They raise a single digit and begin to describe how their God should scorch out my life. There is no heart of moral logic love at the heart of their truth,Ignorance is their comfort mentally ill chemically induced virtue sedation, How twisted they must be...

Concrete societal acceptance of ethnic cleansing,Dreams are dying out by the millions,Signals of hope we transmit until lifeless in lethargy

Train wreck of guiltless carpe diem moments,Witness of the heart found us out,Betrayed our suicidal tenancy to the angelic host inside self!

No one ever explained the thought patterns of God's heart I was 'supposed to' believe in,Fingers of glass handled the heart of eternal terror

Rolled up my sleeves for the virtue I believed in,Until doubt found us out,Then there was nothing left after the tear down,A farcry of love.

The last attempt at telling my loved ones I felt the touch of Death breathing down my neck,To them I was born not 'gay' but already dead...!


In earnest anticipation of,
.... My Bride, Death!

0 comments :