Thursday, May 23, 2013

Nice Guys Are For Losers!

What the hell,

     So I attempted 'online dating' and nothings become of it other than being told to f*ck off or being blocked... I'm only a week in and already cancelling my account. Can't be bothered to be 'the guy to tailors messages to the individual,' just to be denied response.

     People say they want more than 'just a mere hello' or a 'hey your nice, let's hook up,' but when you give them something beyond that they...

That's right, 'blocked by this user.'
So much for being nice!
Heroes are for...
Sinking!



      Everything willed by man was meant to be! Meaning there is a purpose behind our every action, though some are crimes against fate, like rape or burning children as offerings, worse than that selling them off to pay for habits into sexual trades.

     So why treat one another less than pleasant? Least she could have done me was say 'no thanks,' but I guess the hero in my own mind is nothing but dirt and all these posts and poetry is worthless in the eyes of mankind. I'm conjuring up poetically infused prose for nothing, nevertheless I'ma write till I cough up the cancer with my last breath and die.

     Relief, that's what I could have found in any response at all, in the realm of online it takes but a moment to send an either yes or nay say. Yet I can't find any, only a reprobate algorithm for a fate sealed in loneliness. A hymn for a lengthy dying code redeemed state left, where no one can see the throat slit.

     While my experience wasn't entirely bad, I can't recommend said adventures for those akin to me. If you're into poetry, chivalry or are a nerd... Run from online dating! It will only consume your heart and mind, as our souls are already lost to the digital realms.

In earnest anticipation of,
Juton

Plague of the glittery online realm stars, who realistically should have remained offline on paper...



0 comments :