Thursday, August 29, 2013

Heart of Alternatives


        Provided with a loneliness gift I've grown to love,No one to miss me when I'm found face up,Yet I mourn the world with odes of poetry daily,Guided by the torture of a compassionate heart that thrives of living for the sake of writing...Or was it inspiring,Either way;This tiny poet speaks as the ocean,Endless waves of torrents against the shores of the human condition,No glitter or subjugated pleasantries from the soul of the matter.

Halt,This Tin Soldier's heart is bleeding Christmas tinsel tears upon cross bearing wrapping paper,Fell in love with the faction of giving over long forgotten years by the donor whose fingers shut me up an unexplainable box of isolation until...No one should ever open it up. I beg,Let alone the beast within my breast alone,One day the carrion like ravens shall unwrap the box and eat the heart upon my wrist that fell from my hands.

In earnest anticipation of,
J

0 comments :