Saturday, August 10, 2013

Poetry & Podcasts August 10th

In earnest anticipation of,

Throne of Silence

The Poetry Malfunction

Contaminated wealth,Every coin renders 

No one can be taught the meaning of life,Love is a beautiful balance that never stops growing if you discover it,To live without is darkness

Living in pretend,Shadows of my intoxicated eyes,Sore from appeasing a whole earth perception of equality,It's okay though,I'm removing it

You admit that I didn't make sense,Broken conjunction of verbiage given up from the lowest tier of my soul,Intense & inaudible the words flow

Yesterday's memory,Somebody I used to be,Knowing that I was broken inside,Today I'm someone else,A pilot episode for tomorrow,Hope you stay.

Poetic malfunction on a strange melancholy day,Structure of dancing broken rhythm in my mind,Love is endless & I just can't comprehend...  

Contain the madness of value,Realize that insanity is a medicine of beneficial,A small dose crisis benefit for the crucifix of normal life.

Complex interjection unabated aid,Light from a pyre left far behind,Renewal of a blinding eruption,Moon's flames intoxicated a storm inside.

A Million Defeated

VoT

0 comments :