Monday, August 26, 2013

Poetry & Podcasts August 26th

Prescription Conspiracy


Someone once stated,'Pardon me,'As they trudged through my territory explodingly,Flesh burst into ochre flames as they devoured my very name

Unspeakable language after a body count,Unconjourable distance between unholy mass of unaccounted for graves point of death origin to end...

Puppet on a ringer spelling circles as squares,A master adopts a new trophy upon the mantle beside me,Not afraid of...My name's dusty fate!

Threat of Silence I


Treading oceanic water,One armed attempt,Spot light search for familiar faces pass by,Drowning in pariahdom's doubt,Wilting the rose of love

A uniquely decrepit heart shaped onyx forlorn rose,Never handed out majesty unlike a tactical advantage sworn to the dark,Home of oblivion.

In earnest anticipation of,

0 comments :