Friday, August 23, 2013

Seconds of Character(s)

Get em out,

     Window of time not lost,Can't stop for the debt of darkness,Waiting for light to reveal what its done to the imaginary projection of me,Puppet on a ringer spelling circles as squares as the master adopts a new trophy upon the mantle inside me... Not afraid of,My name's sake mud parade, I accept the unbeckoned tolldom of hate.

     Treading oceanic water,One armed attempt,Spot light search for familiar faces pass me by,Drowning in thoughts of a heart shaped onyx rose never handed out,A tactical advantage like it forsook to the dark,Home of Oblivion,Where dreams grow old,Loneliness morphs them into terrors children live through,Convict of compassion,Renegade against the apathy of hate,This world for our future's equal state must change.

       If only I could shut off the valve of hate or hope. To find myself beyond this culture's ironic self destructive in a truth against imaginary way... Some heroes are valued by many, others by a few, some by just one, I by none. Yet I write on.

In earnest anticipation of,

0 comments :