Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Poetry & Podcasts August 7th

In earnest anticipation of,

http://www.spreaker.com/user/juton/twdy_vot_android_requiem

Dear God, Tomorrow I might die, So tonight I write to she who waits...

Dearest Death

Linking moments agenda,I'm from nowhere but this moment,The past doesn't exist & the future will never be,Ask me who I am & here I shall be.

Consulting memory to construct a shell of who I am,Establish a timeline to present, A system to trap the question from this very moment...

Girl I once knew inside my head,Hung by a 'no homo' church culture or gimped rap prodigies,Attempting to circuit break resurrect her...Fate.

God damn I wish my eulogy read,Born this way & accepted,But gay isn't a closet to be had,Kept tidy & silent in an atmosphere of bigotry...

Signed off on destiny,Gone afk to fate,Be my only friend today,Stuck in a moment with me,As the world's future grows silent to the present.

Six billion seven hundred & ninety nine percent couldn't care less if I wrote a single word,Yet the signs transcribed a future of fire...

I deserve the attention of none,Save death...

When the cauterized bullet holes of land mines protest the pacifist heroes on foreign soul,The echo of delight will clutter our ear drums...



http://www.spreaker.com/user/juton/twdy_vot_artificial_end

0 comments :