Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Discredit

Anorexia my Villainous illness
Is not a disinfected format of irony
A metaphor purging the self of toxins
Instead of shit out the ass

Singing the Bulimia blues
Standing in the grocery line
Count the calories to consume
Decide to return half the items
Heath can’t compete with the image
Mostly photo-shopped and untrue
The sad truth of my anorexia disease

It’s fierce inside
Broken perception of the self
Self-inflicted paper thin holocaust victim
That’s me on the street side with the bullhorn
Declaring war on a bourgeoisie thieves
I be peaceful words are my warfare

Singing the Bulimia blues
Standing on the street corner
Counting the cost of corporate loss
On our lives not some wall street game
Decide to close the bank accounts
Heath can’t compete with the dream
I wither away a broken scholar
Hopeless for the self-history
I break through to equality
Dying off daily from…
My anorexia disease

Even if I wanna tear down the system
Dreams of equality I won’t ever see
My sickness discredits not the vision
A broke ass proletariat screaming
Peaceful word battle themes
Equality by any means

Discredit me as a Judas
A broken marriage dues paid
Anorexic uneducated small cock prophet
Debts delinquent described as a crime
Bank repossessed my crooked spine
Insane poetry over the bullhorn
I defy to carry the burden

Using my history against me
A sad attempt to discredit
Using inaccurate weapons
Today is me living peace
Yesterday a mere villain
Forward to the dream
Truth for equality
Universal

0 comments :