Saturday, October 1, 2011

Rewrite the Question: Stigma Power

Stigma ain’t logic proof
So question our society
Until it survives without prejudice
Hatred is birthed of the system
It’s inability to listen to you and me

So rebel & rewrite the poem
Terms of service for equality
Political case review as death toll rises
Until there is a census providing evidence
Fuck that I’ll go myself if they’d let me
I’d become a ghost so others could survive
Take action, stop sleeping before…
We’re all afraid of one another
Before we all run out of…
Time

Stigma ain’t logic proof
So question your society
Until it exists without prejudice
Hatred is birthed of the system
It’s inability to listen to unity
Greed is its source of power
Get up, run, be on the move
Adapt to life not the wages
Debt is a lie we willing pay

So rebel & rewrite
I live to embrace equality
Even my sickness can't stop me
I promise!

0 comments :