Friday, October 7, 2011

My Second Name (Purposeless, Graceless)

I declare
I am Satan
Living purpose
Demolish me again
Fighting to renew
A worthy name

Lord I am sinking
My preyer to die alone
Not dragging another down
A contagious ship without grace
Degraded to live without love
All the same embraced it
The power of change
Equality reigns

I dissuade
That I am Satan
Lucifer living amongst you
Demolished my dreams of grace
Persevering to renew the obscene
For today equality is overcome
Comfort empowers slavery
If I destroy the prejudice
Obtaining a worthy name
My only hope is to die
Living out my preyer
A worthy apprentice
Of death’s
Namesake

Lord I am sinking
Peying to dissuade an evil name
While never dragging another down
A contagious ship on fire without love
Degraded to a life unworthy of a friend
All the same embraced the solitude
Look at all the words it’s empowerd
The power of change
Equality reigns

Fuck it all
I’ll show you I’m Satan
To the comfort you live in
Not afraid to know myself
Surviving without hope of grace
Carve your world until equality reigns
Not some white Jesus you pretend to worship

I am Satan
I am Lucifer
Without grace
Lord what’s the purpose
Of living in the solace of loneliness
While all around me they pretend
Everything is okay while life sinks
All around them people suffer
The monetary system sucks
Fuck it all I digress to death
A worthy partner of none

I am Lucifer
Already on the other side
Too far away from you
Judge of all justice
I am unworthy
Beat me now
In the fire
Eternal

0 comments :