Saturday, October 29, 2011

Purging the Handsome

Stomach sunk trauma
Self-inflicted holocaust illness
Starving to purge until the next time
Timid glances at an overexposed smile
Falsified practiced in the mirror
Affix the pardon at me
An alien in your world

Pardon my mental affliction
The necessary nutrients purged
White veins under black light
Essential supplies to survive
Sliced wrists to feel again

My stomach sunk
Sorry for the trauma
Starving to purge again tomorrow
Red eyes render a timid false smile
Overexposed perspective of the past
Affix the pardon upon thyself
Remember to accept today
Not images of yesterday

Pardon this affliction
Control my intake valve
Inscribe words upon each leg
Cross of blood scarred forearm
Self-mutilate acknowledges I’m alive
Mirror of self-perception is broken
The lesson is accept the theory
Self-inside the shell for life

0 comments :