Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Terror War

Drowning silent gasps
In the last’s dying breath
All these words never read
This is my war on terror
Humanity’s ignorance
Comfort’s cover up

Greed is ignorance
Our comfort worships
Wish I wasn’t peaceful
This is my war: Prejudice
Humanity’s best terrorist
Our generation’s legacy
A thick red aroma
Of self-genocide

Waited all my life to prey
Erase prejudice from ignorance
Congress creative propaganda
The war on terror is a lie
To put Arabs on a leash
At home or abroad
Evidence shows

Greed is our ignorance
Which our comfort worships
Fuck I wish I wasn’t peaceful
This is my war: Inequality
Humanity’s best terrorist
Our generation’s legacy
A thick red aroma
Of self-genocide

I see the shogun of Babylon
A thieving regime rivalling Rome
Blaming kids with backs upon crates
Unfound stock piles of imaginary weaponry
A ninja flying proudly in plain sight
Back home corrupt banks loan
Receiving ill-advised bailouts
Corporate lust is evident
The evidence shows

0 comments :