Sunday, October 2, 2011

On Purpose

When you find out
I didn’t attempt to deny
Not afraid to know myself
Two worlds collide as I admit
I’m Satan on purpose

God what am I
To do without love
Being unloved is not my decision
A question certain beyond
Answering by the end

A solution to the why
Deny not an attempt to
Not afraid to live in shame
Know myself the reason why
I am half of Satan on purpose

Allah who am I
To live without love
Sinking into hell alone
Knowing I am away from
Everything I once knew
A degraded son-of-a


Karma what can I
Do to live without love
Buddha am I worthy of a friend
Satan takes my dreams at night
Are you real or a spiritual fire?
My perseverance flame dies
Misunderstood & not accepted
A martyr’s flame for unity
Gas such a beautiful pyre
Funeral lights at night

0 comments :