Sunday, October 2, 2011

Uncertain Comments

All my comments are uncertain
Unravel change I pay my life with
I sacrifice nights to rebuff human pride
No laws to look right or left

Redefine the dream
Only right to survive
I’m fucked up tired
But at least I spit truth

Papyrus is my paper
Pen injects verbal venom
Uncertain conscious comments
Empowering the earth to survive
More than a dream if we provide

Redefine the divine
Tired of A God I never knew
Beating survivors into submission
Perseverance pays for heaven
Not offerings or uncertain promises
Wisdom lives within the ways of the flesh
Change imbues the second coming
Something you’ll never see
Blind you’ll never find

Uncertain comments
This ain’t my therapy
Nor an excess of energy
Equipped to admit basic facts
Empowering children to acknowledge
Pinpointing heaven while it’s moving
It ain’t for sale now worship
Ghosts and celebrities

Redefine the perfect toxin
Words my method of injection
Can’t deny the tragedies like Bo Pal
Ghost of the colonized young & old
No body move take the pay off
Or else…

0 comments :