Wednesday, December 21, 2011

L To Toxin

Power in beautiful toxins
Incorrect choice drawing me
Staying power was in solitude
A voice in the darkness
Doubt achieved its end
Destruction of love

Met a girl at thirty three
Said she wished I knew her sooner
When her heart unjaded by pain
But all at once it fell apart
I wasted her heart’s time

Change myself to be accepted
Loosen up call me your toy whore
Publicly like my friends used to
Let go the hero it’s not valued
Be who I want or get out
Just leave my life

That’s what she said to me
She didn’t have to use her words
The path self-destruction rang true
If I couldn’t be perfectly normal
Then I was a waste of time
Of her love she gave to me
I was and am so sorry

Wish you could have seen it
What you wanted me to be
Good or bad stop changing
No man could ever be both
Perception is the truth
Self-destruction fear
Ate us too fast alive

Sorry I seemed like the past
And not someone who was new
Compared me to everyone
But me, goodbye
At thirty three

0 comments :