Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Human Plague

Oh Satan
On my knees
I carve my eyes out
God find the key
To waking me

A comfort problem
Diplomatic social plague
Designed to deny unawareness
Turning my life over to hopeless dreams
Equality is for another generation
I won’t ever see

I thank the Devil
For all the hatred inside
While thanking God for all I’ve come to know
Even now as I walk blind to inequality
I carve my body full of toxic ink
Symbols of moral meditation
Something long forgotten
Oh human comfort
My epic problem

Oh Satan
On my knees
I carve my eyes out
God find the key
To waking me

I live quite hopeless
A plague upon humanity
I disallow comfort to persist
Compared to a virus by a lover
I’m now ready to take on all slander
For the betterment of earth
Who retains all of you

0 comments :