Friday, December 23, 2011

My Detainment

Someday they’ll come for me
They’ll cuff and question you
Beat my tongue into submission
Follow the old narrow prayers
Corporate blessing scripture
Forget the ghost who died
As the bourgeoisie colonized

Detained in a chock outline
Proletariat spine shell shocked
Trigger happy bullet holes in my soul
Work ethic died after I was shot down
Aligned my chest with the concrete
Occupy Wall Street forever
Here comes my hearse

They’ll seek out anyone I ever knew
Asking the same ignorant questions
Who was this insane villain of truth
Poet or prophet an internal war

Detained in a chock outline
Proletariat spine locked away
An execution wait behind barb wire
Trigger happy bullet holes on the set date
Work ethic died after being shot down
Aligned my chest with the dust
Occupy Wall Street memory
Here comes my hearse

0 comments :